Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Waiting Game

Here´s a little update on what´s going on. Carlos has been in Cancun since August 17 and things are looking good so far. Job seems to be going well and hopefully things will start settling in soon like apartment, car, etc. I guess now it´s just a waiting game for Jasmine and I who are still in Spain.

I don´t know if it´s the bad luck economical wise that we have had in Spain or all this time being apart of Carlos, but I am totally ready to get out of here. I am ready to have a place of my own and not need to live with the inlaws. Don´t get me wrong I am very greatful for all they have done but I´m ready for a place of my own again.

Well, let´s see how long this waiting game last. For now I have to do a little research on schools and make sure I have all the proper documents. My gosh, this moving thing was so much easier when my daughter wasn´t attending school yet. Any Cancun school recommendations out there?

1 comment:

  1. I've had the chance to review "It´s a Cancun Life" and I'm very happy I did. You are doing a wonderful job and I appreciate the effort you put into this blog.

    I'd like to offer my congratulations as your blog has been added to the Blogging Women directory.

    I created Blogging Women to showcase the wonderful world of blogs created by women and I'm pleased to be adding another quality blog to our directory.

    Keep up the good work and watch for our monthly contest to have your blog listed in our "Featured Blogs" section.

    ReplyDelete